Thursday 6 September 2012

today.....

 
Today, Jasper and I picked blackberries on the way home from school, he found these apples too high for us to reach
 
Took silly photos of myself while Jasper played in the stream


 Found a conker for Asa

Went looking for more blackberries


Picked every single one of our apples, 14 in all. We have 8 apples trees!  
 
~A dragon fly (huge) flew into our cottage looking for our pond, we opened the front door and off he went
~I lost my patience with the boys when they covered themselves in mud making mud pies
~We ate tinned mackeral for the first time, actually quite lovely
~I baked banana bread, blackberry and apple cake and shirt bread while the boys slept
~I felt guilty for taking business calls in the day
~Got a party booking, queue less guilt
 
Take care, Natalie x

2 comments:

  1. just found your lovely blog! Our one apple tress produced three, but they were really sour! disappointing year for all our crops apart from peas and garlic...next year, hopefully! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! So nice to have you here x Our rhubard did really well too. I not really sure why some years crops go well and some don't. Oh how I love fresh peas xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...