Friday 25 May 2012

A shed idea x

We have a very long garden with a woodland at the end. When we moved in 7 years ago there was an old building at the end of the garden by the woodland which we demolished - cue land slide - cue hubby building a huge bank holding wall. We now have a yard which my husband uses to store his truck and next to the yard is a seasoned shed.

We were talking last evening about my business and what space I would like to work in the future. Well I now have first dibs on that old shed and yard. I have been dreaming all day of what space I could create: big windows, big oak surfaces for teaching baking, a crafting space, a mini car park, maybe a little studio? Oh so many ideas.

Now just need to earn some money to pay for all of this xx

Some photos for inspiration





Take care, Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...