Saturday 24 August 2013

Tetbury Flower Show


































Quill our dog won "special" in the fun dog show, we all squealed when his name was called out!
 
Some things in life surprise you and for me it happened a few weeks ago, Barry is part of a motorbike club for which he attends monthly meetings, takes trips and enjoys ride outs, all of which for me are a bit dull but he loves it so, I'm happy
 
We were invited to Tetbury flower show by the VRA club and had a brilliant day. There was something for everyone. After our picnic we wandered round and took in all there was to see, it was a truly traditional country fair with something for everyone. The boy have already made plans to enter the Lego model making competition next year and I may, if I have the guts enter the cake baking competition, we'll see
 
Natalie  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...