Monday 12 August 2013

Home Grown





Our first bowl full of home grown veggies, a bowl full of happiness.

Jasper and I started planting our precious little seeds in April wondering what would come of them, some have been successful and some not so. Our beets are little balls of rock and I should of used stronger sticks on the peas but all in all I am so pleased with what we have grown. The courgettes are crazy so we are having buttered courgette everyday and the peas barely make it in the house as the boys love to pick them and eat them straight away. This is my favourite part of growing a few veggies ourselves, involving Asa and Jasper, they help me pull up the carrots, snip the rainbow chard, click off the French beans and pull up the potatoes.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...