Wednesday 22 May 2013

Needle felting

On Tuesday evening I attended a needle felting class at Prema Arts in Uley, a 2 hour class with the lovely Sophie

Having never needle felted before I had no idea what to expect and also held out not much hope of producing anything much at all

Well, after 20 minutes we were all beavering away pushing our sharp felting needles into the soft lambs wool, shaping, twisting and pushing the fibres together.

I am so pleased with the end result, my own little dog. I can't think of a name for him though, any ideas?





Take care, Natalie xx

2 comments:

  1. this little dog looks great! Are you going to make any more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie, Yes I think I will be, it is so simple but pleasing, a cheap craft I can make as present too. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...