Monday 13 May 2013

My blogging view

Laura over at Circle of pine trees asked if fellow bloggers would show their blogging view, here is mine. I normally blog sat on my squashy sofa in the lounge, the view is of the mill houses and our hedge where 2 black birds have been living these past few years, they bring food back for their chicks and sometimes if we are lucky they will bath in the little nature pond we have built at the front of our cottage. The male only has one eye but is still the prettiest black bird I have ever seen

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that's a lovely rustic view! What gorgeous mill houses. I carefully angled my photo so you couldn't see the London purpose built flats opposite me -- oh to have such nice buildings to look out at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your view, Nat. There's a pretty little blossom tree peeking through there, too! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...