Monday 30 September 2013

Weekend Stories - A collection











After our very traditional Sunday breakfast of B's pancakes now in their 8th year! we headed off to our local stream to forage and splash. We found hazelnuts, spotted dogwood berries, blackberries and elderberries. The rest of the day was spent at B's parents house where we picked conkers and played in the garden. My mother in law made a delightful nursery tea with apple pie, Victoria sponge, scones, little sandwiches, pickles and crisps, utter perfection.   

All of my photos from this weeks collection are from Sunday. Saturday I spent apart from my dear men, I rested after having my tooth removed earlier on in the week while B took them to our favourite park for the day.

Hoping your weekend was filled with happiness too



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...