Monday 25 March 2013

Lately

Hello all my lovely friends, I hope you are all well. I can't get over how cold it is, so cold. Our little family are not letting it get us down though, summer will be with us soon enough, for the mean time we are wrapping up and getting on with enjoying Easter half term

In my February to do list I mentioned I wanted to find a little part time job that some how fitted in with the boys, school and the holidays. Well I have, can you believe I am now a waitress! I am working four evenings a week, my feet are getting used to it, Barry is being amazing and really supportive by getting up in the night if one of the boys wakes up and he is having breakfast with them so I can have a slower morning, I appreciate this so much and the money is defiantly helping :) We can now plan a few trips away and do a little saving

A trip to the local park on Sunday was a great start to the holidays 









Take care, Natalie xx 

1 comment:

  1. I love the blossom picture! I've yet to see any here. Congratulations on the job success! Happy holidays. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...