Wednesday 28 November 2012

Liebster award

Hannah Grunzke from the Rise and Shine blog has been so very kind and nominated me for a liebster award, her coomets about my blog are so sweet. I am truly touched that she enjoys reading my blog.

The Liebster award is a great way of getting others readung blogs withunder 200 folloowers, well that is definatly me!

I have tp state 11 off facts about me and I then answer 11 of Hannah's questions. I thne need to pass this onto 11 other bloggers, here goes:
  1. What are your 3 favorite songs at the moment? My sons and I are singing christmas sings at the moment, our three favourtites are: 1. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth 2. Rhudolf the red nose raindeer 3. I saw mummty kissing santa clause
  2. What color do you wear the most and why? Blue. Jeans are blue and I wear denim most days
  3. What was the most embarrassing fashion choice of your youth? I have to say I am not really embarresed about anything I wore when I was younger, althoigh I probably shuld be! If I had to say one it would probably be wearing a tie on my first day of secondary school. I was the only girl who did! 
  4. Do you have a hidden talent (do tell!)? I can make great animal sounds, I am best at a crow!
  5. What were your great grandfathers' occupations? Both engineers 
  6. What was your favorite subject in school? food and sociology
  7. What sport are you best at? cycling
  8. Would you rather always lose or never play? lose, definatly
  9. What would you choose to eat for your last meal? somthing, in face anything my mum cooks
  10. If you had to go back to school for a degree or certificate, what would it be? art
  11. Would you rather be an effective politician forced to resign in disgrace or an ineffective politician that nobody will remember? i hope the first one but life is never that simple
Here's what I have to say about me, in honor of this Leibster award...11 things you may not know about me:

1. I have made a couple of quite major mistakes in my life, they have made me who I am today
2. My brother James is autistic
3. I went traveling for 3 months to Thailand, malasia and Singapore when I was 20
4. I am a real light weight and a glass of wine is all i need to feel rather tipsey
5. I have an old soul, I have been listening to radio 2 since I was 16
6. I skinned and ate a rabbit in the summer holidays with my cousins when I was 12
7. I have swam with sharks
8. I had 3 major surgeries in 3 years
9. I suffered post natal deprression for a year after I had Jasper
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...