Tuesday 2 July 2013

Easy ice-cream


Last year I posted my easy strawberry ice cream recipe, I wanted to share it again but with a slight twist
 
Ingredients:
 
500g Frozen fruit (we use one of the following strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas, gooseberries or apples)
 
125g cream or yogurt (the twist for a healthier version)
 
75g icing sugar or caster sugar
 
Put all three ingredients into your food processor and blitz for 3-4 minutes until all fruit is smooth
 
I have started mixing my fruit too, I take my scales to the freezer and take a handful of the fruits I think will work together until I have 500g.
 
The alpine strawberries in our garden are ripening so I am putting them on top of the boys ice-cream until we have picked them all
 
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do
 
Natalie
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...