Tuesday 23 October 2012

Happy children


 
I am sat in bed early, very early for me in fact. Barry is in his shed making, I have asked him to make us a coffee table after he made his very first chair last week, crazily clever my boy is. No more detail apart from I would like to store things in it as well as put things on it. He's using hardwood pallets he found, I'll keep you updated with how he's  getting on.

I have spent my day with 13 lovely little children teaching them how to have fun decorating cakes. They all did so well, nothing beats happy children, it's official

I'm teaching again tomorrow, two classes so will no doubt be pooped by the end of the day

I will let you all know how it goes

1 comment:

  1. wow sounds like a busy day indeed! Found your blog after reading Nell's and so glad I did, can't wait to come back and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...