I try to do these things everyday, some days are better than others:
1. Not to worry about how dirty they get, it's not like the washing machine is not on already most of the day!
2. Enjoy something for myself everyday, today it was a beautiful view
3. Let them really enjoy their treats, today gingerbread men
4. Read to them
5. Forgive and forget. No matter what has happened this ickle sprat's (J's nickname) face means I melt in a second
6. Let them be themselves. I would love J to not have so many tantrums and for A to actually listen but I suppose they would like me to stop insisting they eat all their string beans before having more chicken! Today talking trees and dens